Satkirit is a collaboration of experienced professionals and partners who have come together to empower individuals with knowledge, values and services through the power of technology. We will create affordable smartphones and provide beneficial applications for a global family, in particular lower-income, marginalised people in emerging markets. Our vision, resources, ethics and shared responsibilities will deliver a viable product that enables individuals to flourish.
Satkirit will offer a robust smartphone featuring world-class industrial design and user experience. The phone will be preloaded with locally relevant apps tailored for each market. We are a “virtual mobile manufacturer”, partnering and outsourcing to limit expenditure and risk. We intend to build a profitable company that will sustainably fulfill its mission to do good whilst generating an attractive return for our partners.
Business Development and Content Manager
Implements the company’s Do Good strategy in Indonesia in relation to value added capabilities and initiatives delivered through Satkirit’s handsets, cloud-based services and real world services & partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake ongoing research into app and service trends in Indonesia, as well as target consumer needs in order to identify potential apps targets and partners
- Manage the implementation and day-to-day operations of the company’s app and service initiatives in Indonesia
- Manage the Satkirit App Store in Indonesia – content acquisition, store management and developer relations
- Develop external partnerships in relation to apps and services in Indonesia
- Ensure app delivery and updates in line with handset introduction and store timelines
- Manage external contractors, where needed
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Belief in Satkirit’s Do Good mission
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years in a fast moving high tech or comparable industry role
- Experience driving mobile application and cloud-based service development
- Local market knowledge and contacts with content providers and developers
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to absorb complex issues and think strategically
- Broad business acumen, including financial literacy, business models, planning, change and project management skills, goal-setting and organizational design
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Contact Email : [email protected]