Coda Payments is a venture-backed technology company that helps Indonesians use their mobile pulsa balance to purchase digital content online. Our business is innovative, and our team is young, international, and extremely hard working.
Our company is a startup, which means that no day is like the last, and that we all pitch in to help each other solve whatever problems we’re facing at the moment. It also means that, as we grow, employees have lots of opportunity to take on increasing responsibility.
Java Developer (full-time, senior / junior level)
- Develop, maintain, and operate payment systems (using J2EE technology).
- 0-3 (Jr.) OR 4+ years (Sr.) of development experience with J2EE/Spring framework applications.
- Build highly scalable, high performance, secure, and stable back-end systems.
- System Design work using UML, design pattern, and refactoring.
- Adopt and improve best practices to speed up software development.
- Engineer the full product lifecycle, from initial concept and design, through maintenance, managing prioritization, and making tradeoffs across functional domains.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Perform SQL query optimization and DB (MySQL) security.
- Perform ANY and ALL functions necessary to make the team and company successful.
- Provide integration support to online merchants and mobile network operators.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Extremely good written and spoken English language skills
- Proactive, super hard-working, disciplined person with the unequivocal desire and motivation to succeed.
- Strong dedication to team and willingness to perform ANY and ALL functions necessary to make the team and company successful.
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills.
Skills & Experience
- Payments or eCommerce (online payment or shopping) domain experience is a big plus.
- Computer Science degree (e.g. B.S., M.S., etc.).
- Experienced in all aspects of software programming and analysis (e.g. software design, programming, debugging, documentation, testing, etc.).
- Full life cycle development experience and product/module ownership experience are big pluses.
- Experience working with mobile operator billing systems is a big plus
- Experienced in OO, ORM (Hibernate 3.0 with annotations), J2EE, Springframework, EAI(e.g., SOAP, JSON, RESTful) and MySQL.
Please email your resume and a short note describing your background and qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org.