Pouch Indonesia (Easy Touch)
Pouch is a startup company who aims to replace physical loyalty cards (paper) with digital solution (mobile app). Pouch is currently the biggest marketing and loyalty app in Indonesia, by having partnership with 68 merchant brands (with more than 300 stores) and now is collaborating with big shopping malls in Jakarta, such as Kuningan City. In less than a month, Pouch is going to expand its wings to Philippine.
Junior / Senior Mobile App Developer
- Testing and development of Android / Blackberry / iOS application.
- Gathering of requirements around functionality requests from other departments, such as marketing and after-sales and translating them into elegant functional solutions.
- Working closely with the backend developers in order to ensure delivery of the requests.
- Proactively suggesting improvements to the existing app for either maintainability or commerciality.
- Helping and supporting on other aspects of product in case needed, e.g. database maintenance.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Experience in Blackberry, Android, or iOS development preferred (min. 2 years experience for Senior position)
- Creative, flexible, ambitious and hard-working personality
- Fast learner and willingness to learn on new frameworks and technologies
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Degree from reputable institution preferred
- Working in multi-cultural environment where it is open, what you do and think matters.
- Access and experience to bleeding edge technology and mobile platform.
- Access to business knowledge and actual insights in retail industry.
- Possibility of learning other technology verticals on request (e.g. moving from Android to iOS / Blackberry / BB10 development).
- Competitive Salary
Please send your CV, portfolio and Cover Letter to email@example.com with Subject “Junior Mobile App Developer” or “Senior Mobile App Developer”